Translate

Saturday 23 January 2016

Even Broken Hearts Can Learn To Fly

Hi bloggers

I was sat at my desk last night browsing the net for nothing in particular when I was brooding about crafting just for fun whilst listening to music when the song broken wings came on and it gave me an idea for a project.

Recipe
Cotton Wool Balls
Tissue Paper
Mod Podge
Black Gesso
Trasure Gold Gilding Waxes
Alcohol Ink
Gel Gloss Medium
Brads
Waxed cotton thread

Have titled this
"Even Broken Hearts Can Learn To Fly"

I have decided to enter this into

Thanks for popping by, please leave me a little love in the comments so am aware of your visit, it means so much to me.
Huggles
xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is beautiful!!!!!
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!
    I love that the heart isn't red this time! It adds to the "message" of the song and title!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful heart ! thank you for your participation at Sandee & Amelie steampunk challenges.

    ReplyDelete