Translate

Friday 26 February 2016

New Dies from Apple Blossom!

Hellooooo Blogland

Sorry it's been a while since my last post, have been eagerly awaiting to show off my latest creations for Craft Stash using the fantasic Apple Blossom Dies.
Some of the new releases were shown on HOCHANDA Last weekend and I was so excited to see one of my cards hovering in the background

Here are all the cards (and Tag) I have made using the gawjuss Apple Blossom dies



Also using Best Wishes







I am truly loving these new dies, they cut so perfectly and can be used in so many ways, even the negatives, which I have used twice in the above photos.
Hope these cards inspire you, if so then why don't you pop by Craft Stash and take a good look through all their goodies, you even get 20% off your first order!!

Huggles
xoxox

1 comment: