Translate

Friday 15 April 2016

BBCB #3 Curvalicious

Hello Bloggers.
It's that time again, a brand new challenge starting over at BBCB
and this month it is Curvalicious. 
Who doesn't love curves now and then?

There is a lot of exciting things happening over at Becka B online store, including a BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE to the UK, go check it out (after you've finished reading my post of course lol).

Here is my DT project using
&

How adorable is this image? As for the border die, I have never used them before and I must admit I LOVE the effect it creates.

Thank you for taking the time to pop by my blog, drop me a comment to let me know you've dropped by, also pop by the challenge blog and leave some love for the rest of the DT ladies who are fantabulously talented.

Huggles
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment