Translate

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Amelia's Sketchbook

Hi everyone.

I know it's been a while since I ''wrote'' an actual full blog post, been getting lazy in that - sorry.

After many weeks just pottering around with my stash and not really getting anything done, I finally managed not one but TWO projects today - though one is undecided if finished, so not sharing that just yet.

So what did I make that is finished?
An altered sketchbook!
Ok yes I know it is not something original for me, but they are something I love doing, they make perfect gifts.
This one has been done for my youngest daughter Amelia.

Recipe
Texture Paste
Stencils
Black Gesso
Sketch book

And there you have it, I love the effect you get from the polishes, they're like a moose and blend together so well (though might want to wait til the gesso is completely dry first lol)

I am entering this into the following challenges
The Dark Attic Challenges - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes/Die Cuts (the letters I used are die cuts do they count? lol)

Thank you for taking the time to pop by my blog, please let me know by becoming a follower and leaving a little comment below.

Huggles
xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I love how the colors blend! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week! I hope I will see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project! I bet your daughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome sketchbook! Thanks for playing along in the Artistic Inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete